What You Will Gain ::: Delivery ::: Modules ::: Participants Receive
Most companies today, whether large or small, struggle with the common dilemma of how to make their organization more productive. At MCB Consulting we believe it starts with knowledgeable employees. The Positive Impact training program instills high performance behaviors that create strong organizations, productive in the areas where it counts the most.
What You Will Gain:
Program participants will learn to:
As individuals within an organization master the behaviors taught in this program, the organization has the opportunity to reap the rewards of sustainable improvements in productivity.
- Communicate openly and directly.
- Work smarter, harder, faster, and better.
- Demonstrate “value added”.
- Look for leadership opportunities.
- Embrace and initiate change.
- Have a positive impact on their company, customers, and colleagues.
- Take charge of their personal life.
Positive Impact consists of seven modules (two to three hours in length) and can be delivered in a variety of ways, including half-day sessions, full-day sessions, or once a week. This program was designed to develop behaviors that are beneficial at all levels of an organization and is recommended for all employees. A company-wide implementation of this program can produce measurable results for any organization. The individual modules are listed in the chart below.
Learning to work together.
Module 1: Attitude
- Discover how your attitude, behavior, and job performance are related.
- Treat customers and co-workers respectfully and professionally
- Prevent negative feelings from affecting your performance and actions at work
Module 2: Personal Accountability
- Learn how your specific job is directly linked to the financial stability, success, and growth of your organization
- Document your results and cultivate advocates and allies
- Let the appropriate people know of your accomplishments
Module 3: Balance
- Discover how the quality of your personal life has a direct impact on the quality and success of your professional life.
- Have a stable personal life that allows you to direct your attention and energy toward your work, customers, and teammates
Module 4: Change
- Accept and adept organizational and life changes with professionalism, determination, and optimism
- Accept your role in initiating change when appropriate
- See yourself and use yourself as a change agent for your team
Module 5: Productivity
- Focus on working diligently despite anything else that is going on in your life
- Reinforce the concept that using time wisely and maintaining balance between work and home/leisure with make you healthier and a more consistent productive employee
Module 6: Communication
- Use effective communication techniques for the success of your organization
- Be open, honest, assertive with customers, coworkers, and management about their needs, feelings, preferences, and ideas.
Module 7: Leadership Opportunities
- Assume a leadership role in your organization, regardless of your job description
- Be a problem solver and take charge when necessary and appropriate
- Have a proactive attitude that adds value to interactions with customers , co-workers, and your employer
Participants Will Receive
- Comprehensive class materials
- The book – How to Be the Person Successful Companies Fight to Keep by Connie Podesta and Jean Gatz.
- Audio CD set
- Valuable continuous improvement ideas
- An evaluation tool to measure the results of participation
For more information — please contact us about our Positive Impact Training Program.